Go to New Address

Thursday 16 June 2011

4 Reasons why I pity Doc. Octopus

For those non-Marvel fans, this is not an article referencing Paul.

the octopus who accurately predicted the football world cup winners.  Like yeah...I said ...I’m really gonna put my money on a weird looking sea creature not likely and to show you just how dumb that really is I’m gonna bet you $500.00 that the Netherlands wins!
-$500.00 later......
sob,sob...I’m really gonna miss Paul..R.I.P Paul

But I digress,
Love the Doc. Major fan. Who won’t like to have some extra appendages.  No walking through the house for beer,  no getting up to get the remote which ironically always seem to be by the television set. Its like your walking around with your own household help with you.
 Yep, intelligent tentacles are definitely the way to go.
Anyway, you get the picture extra tentacles = awesome/creepy

DoctorOctopus is kinda like a bad villain that you just can’t help love. When you read the facts below you’ll understand what I mean. This guy had some serious drama in his life...not that that is any excuse to harm others or be evil but sometimes I  kindda feel sorry for the guy.
4  Facts about Doctor Octopus
1.       His father was a dick.... he was very abusive and violent towards Otto and his mom.

DON’T BE ABUSIVE TO ANYONE, ESPECIALLY A WOMAN AND A KID.

2.       Otto was bullied at school for being smart

Bullying is a horrible thing to do! SO DON’T DO IT EVER!!!  Karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around.

3.       Otto was engaged to his love Mary Alice Anders but his mother’s jealously caused him to break off the engagement.

Hehehe what he should have done is dressed Mary in a tight mini-skirt, some goth makeup, fake tattoos, high heels, chewing gum, the works...introduce her to his mom as his wife....mom faints ...after she has recovered.....let her know it was joke and that she should be thankful Mary was  a simple librarian. I bet his mom would then be overjoyed at their union.

4.       While arguing with his mother over her new relationship she died of a heart attack.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt that would definitely put the D in disturbing and the P in psychiatric evaluation necessary

 What are your thoughts on Doc. Oct.


1 comment:

  1. wow I did not know Doc. Oct childhood was so awful. Guess ever villian has his own story to tell.

    ReplyDelete