Go to New Address

Thursday 16 June 2011

Oldest Marvel Character

Alright guys so my grandmother’s birthday was last week. As I fought my way through the swarm of family members at her birthday party, I finally reached grams.  There she was sitting on that ol’ high backed chair of hers eating ....scratch that sucking on some pineapple. Seriously guys, it really brings new meaning to your life when you see someone’s teeth in a glass jar!!! Anyway I digress, this all got me thinking about the Oldest Marvel Character or better yet the first Marvel Character ever made.
After chowing down on some too awesome mac and cheese and some not too awesome chilli, I finally got the chance to find out. Believe it or not its.......



NAMOR the SUBMARINER


The mutant son (obviously) of a human sea captain and a princess of undersea kingdom of Atlantis.

Who created him?

Bill Everett

First appearance

In freaking 1939!!!!!!

ODD SHIT

  • He was initially the enemy of the Human Torch
  • His cousins were named Namora and Dorma
  • He actually married his cousin Dorma
  • His skin is pink rather than the normal blue of the Atlantean’s skin because his father was human.

No comments:

Post a Comment